Students who wish to organize their own period of study abroad rather than to participate in the School's exchange programs are known as Free Movers. International students who would like to study at the University of Central Europe for one or two semesters (i.e. without studying for a degree and not in connection with an Exchange Programme), can apply as Free Movers.  As Free Movers, students from foreign universities can only complete a specific part of their studies at the University of Central Europe and cannot aim for a degree. Students who are not registered at a university in their home country cannot register at the University of Central Europe connection with temporary studies. Free movers are permitted to participate in courses and examinations. However, they are not registered as regular university students and are not entitled to complete a university degree at University of Cental Europe, nor are they able to convert their free mover student status into that of a regular full-degree student. They may apply for courses at Bachelor's as well as Master's level. However, please note that the majority of our courses in English - or other languages than Slovak - are only available at Master's level. Therefore we recommend that Free Mover applicants have already completed at least two year of full time university studies, or hold a BA degree.