The International Office is responsible for the development of the University's over all international strategy, including student exchanges and links with universities and other organisations. This involves a widerange ofactivities suchas representing the University at international education fairs and exhibitions; visiting schools, colleges and universities; co-ordination of Erasmus+ exchanges and other exchange links; the Study Abroad Programme; production and distribution of information for prospective international students; liaising with current international students and international students ocieties.
The International Relations Office coordinates and administer sinter national collaboration of the University Central Europe. Its missionis to:
- develop cooperation with partner institutions abroad
- foster mobility of students, teaching and non-teaching staff
- develop activities related to international projects in higher education
- inform the students, teaching and non-teaching staff of the University of Cental Europe about possibilities of international cooperation and mobility
- assist foreign students and scholars in preparing their arrival to the University of Central Europe and during their stay here
Within the International Office, we all have our own special areas of responsibility and expertise, but we also work as a team, so that even when some staff are away from the office, your enquiries will be dealt with promptly. Together, we undeavour to provide a valuable service to our international audience who contribute immensely to diversifying our learning evnironment and making our University truly international. We really value this and strive to deliver a quality service to meet your needs.