If you wish to know more about the Slovak Republic, a picturesque country in the geographical “heart“ of Europe, this is to invite you to study in Slovakia, in a country, which has historical tradition in education.
The aim of this publication is to inform you about the Slovak Republic and the opportunities it provides in the field of education. It is meant to beour cordial invitation to you to study at our universities as well as to enjoy the cordiality of our people and the beauties of our land.
About the city of SKALICA
- Town in the western part of Slovak republic.
- Important destination of tourism.
- One of the most economicly powerful towns of Trnava region.
- Map of Skalica
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL EUROPE
- From 2005 operates as the private University
- Entitled to grant academic title Bachelor (Bc.) in accredited study programmes: Environment, International relations and Environmental management
- Entitled to grant academic title Master (Mgr.) in accredited study programmes: International relations and Environmental management
- Entitled to grand academic title Doctor of philosophy (PhD.) in accredited study program Environmental management